Thursday, 29 June 2017

Who loves Catwalk Collection Handbags? The Real (Leather) Handbag Shop UK

5 out of 5 stars
 
Gorgeous!!!
By Beewoman
Colour: Brown

Verified Purchase
 
Fell in love with bag, as I have with so many in the Catwalk Collection. Bought it in brown and it is a beautiful shade. Lovely long strap, that can be adjusted. Fittings match beautifully. Charms, as always, set it off. Had it in my Wishlist, and wasn't sure if I should buy it or not. So pleased I did! Bit smaller than I had hoped for, but never checked the measurements. Nevertheless, the leather is lovely and, although I haven't used it as yet, I love it. So glad I didn't delete it from list. Simply love it! x


Which Catwalk Collection handbag is this reviewer talking about?  Click on the link to find out...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FI6S6UC/ref=pdp_new_dp_review

No comments:

Post a Comment