Thursday, 29 June 2017

I absolutely love this bag! Catwalk Collection Handbags UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 

Another Love It!
By Beewoman
Colour: Dark Blue 

Verified Purchase 
 
I absolutely love this bag! After reading reviews, having it in My Wish List, for ages, I took the plunge and bought it in blue. So glad I did - Colour is good. Leather is beautiful. Body fit is so comfortable. Charms are an added bonus. Spacious. Just in love with it, as I am with the other Catwalk bags purchased. So much so, that I cleared my wardrobe of any bag that was not Catwalk, and passed them on to friends/family who were more than happy to take them off my hands!

Just can't get enough of them and have 4 more waiting to be financed...Never been disappointed with Catwalk and highly recommend company and products. Treat yourself! 



Which Catwalk Collection handbag is this reviewer talking about?  Click on the link to find out...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005HY6WVU/ref=pdp_new_dp_review 

No comments:

Post a Comment