Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Gifts for Mother’s Day – 15th March 2015 – Mothering Sunday UK

If you could buy anything from The Real Handbag Shop for your Mum on Mother’s Day, what would you choose and why? We asked 100 online shoppers this question and have printed some of their answers below:

Hayley, Nantwich: ‘My mum is an ardent Cat Lover so I’ve always bought her cat related presents. I was delighted to see the range of Catwalk Collection leather bags with the cute cat charms, so it would definitely have to be one of these. I think she would absolutely adore the Martina bag in the summery tan colour.’


Millie, Kent: ‘Gigi Crossbody Bag  at £44.95 for two reasons. Firstly, this is genuine leather and looks divine. Secondly, the price seems very affordable (reduced from £65) so I’m getting Mum something special that looks expensive but not costing me the earth.’



 
Mark, London: ‘I’d choose the Kensington Tote Bag by Catwalk Collection as my mum is a teacher and her current bag is so tatty and a real mess inside. This one looks very smart and has lots of pockets, plus it’s fairly big so would fit all her paperwork and stuff.’



Chris, Kirkham:  ‘I always get my mum a small gift on Mother’s Day, so I would select one of the purses. I think mum would prefer a plain purse like the Gigi Othello 1062 as she doesn’t like anything too fancy.’



 
Emily, Nottingham: ‘Visconti Leather Organiser Bag. I did ask my mum first as I would never buy a handbag for her without checking if she liked it or not. What she likes about this bag is that it is genuine leather and has myriad pockets and compartments to organise contents. The sand colour looks particularly nice and would go just as well with either formal outfits or jeans. I might get one for myself, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment