Thursday, 18 April 2013

Back in stock! Visconti Hunter Leather Wallet £14.99

Yes, we've all been waiting such a long time for these popular leather wallets to come back into stock and here they are. Available from Amazon UK at just £14.99 which represents a huge discount of 29% off the recommended retail price of £21.00, this saves you £6.00!


We think these leather wallets are absolutely fabulous but don't just take our word for it, here's what Mike from Hailsham, UK says:

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed, 23 Mar 2013

This review is for: Visconti Hunter Leather Wallet - 707 - Oil Brown
I used to have a large wallet that would contain all the bits of plastic I accumulated, and I carried them all. It was bulky, stuck out noticeably from my jeans pocket and strangers would stop me on the street to warn me about pickpockets.

So I decided that most of the bits of plastic never really came out of the wallet, and that half a dozen would be more than enough. And I bought this wallet.

It looks good, it feels good, it is a fraction of the size of my old wallet, and I am very happy. Sometimes I think that perhaps it's a little too small and that a couple of millimetres here and a few centimetres there would make a difference, and they might. But that's not the point. It fit's easily and completely in my pocket, holds the cash I carry around and those cards that I use reasonably regularly.

Job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment