Monday, 24 December 2012

Leather bags and handbags that people loved...


Looking back over the last year, we take a peek at some of the leather bags and handbags that people have ordered online and absolutely loved. By each photo is a comment from the purchaser. All products can be bought from www.realhandbagshop.co.uk subject to availability.

Gianni Conti Saddle Bag: I would like to say that I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase it is amazing and of excellent quality. Kind regards, J. Bates.



 

Catwalk Collection Priory Bag: Just to let you know that the bag was delivered today.  Thank you for your prompt response and assistance in tracking the order. I'm really pleased with the bag. It's exactly what I wanted and the quality is superb. Once again many thanks, C. Massen.

Visconti 18716: I am just writing to compliment you on the excellent service which I have received when placing my order on Sunday evening for the above briefcase. The briefcase was delivered yesterday, less than 48 hours after placing the order. I arrived home at 6.15pm to find a card from the courier to say that they had tried to deliver while I was at work and leaving a number for me to contact to re-schedule. I rang the number fully expecting to struggle to agree a delivery date as I work full time and the parcel needed a signature however, I was pleasantly surprised that the gentleman who answered the phone simply asked for my address and when I gave this to him he said "I will be there in half an hour". He did arrive within the 30 minutes and I received my parcel with no fuss at all. It is a long time since I have received such efficient and courteous service and I would like to thank you and request that you also pass my thanks on to the courier driver. My order number is (removed). The only detail I have for the driver is that the courier company was Yodel, the parcel number was (removed) and his mobile number is (removed). Once again many thanks for the excellent service and beautiful briefcase, which is exactly what I was looking for. Kind regards, M. Smith.


Catwalk Collection City Bag: I just wanted to let you know personally that I've received the bag this morning and I'm delighted with it. All concerns are allayed and I'm very happy with it, in particular with the robust leather used on the piping. I have been very impressed with the responsive and swift service you provide and have recommended your site to all my friends. Many thanks for your help with this matter. Kind regards, Sara.

Catwalk Collection Bellstone Bag: Hello, I just wanted to say how pleased I am with my beautiful new bag. I bought the green Bellstone bag and it's gorgeous. The packaging was really well done and it arrived very quickly. Thanks again, Hayley.

 



  
Ashwood Travel/Weekend Bag: Thank you. I just wanted to let you know that I was very pleased with the service and the product and I will definitely order from you in future. I will recommend your site also to friends and family. K.Mckay.





Please note that photos are not to scale; see website description for full details and measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment