Monday, 22 March 2010

Spring 2010 and the gifts girls really want for Easter...

It is spring time! The world is vibrant with spring colours and the shops are bursting with beautiful clothes for the new season. All girls especially love Easter time when they can dress up and be gorgeous. The ideal Easter present for most women would come in the form of new handbag, leather of course, purse or scarf.

Spring 2010 marks not just a new season but a brand new decade and don’t you just love the way it’s shaping up? Stunning spring fashions include sugary pastel palettes for you to be inspired by with British fashion at centre stage. Look pretty in pink, peach, lilac and turquoise. It’s an injection of fun and colour amidst the eternal sea of monochrome. Catwalk Collection Milan Grab Bag £39.95 and matching Purse £19.95.

The cold light of spring brings with it a fresh colour palette. Contrast cool pastels with black leather handbags. Mix slouchy cottons with tailored pieces for a brave new look. Think soft-focus with ice-cream colours and slouchy shapes.

According to Toni & Guy, hair is getting ‘curiouser and curiouser’ as this season is all about Alice-inspired living. Tresses should be textured and voluminous for dragged-through-a-rabbit-hole appeal.

Childhood and fantasy themed fashion will echo gothic fairytale in the form of layers of lace, silks, ripped leathers and crochet webs.

Real Customer Comments!
CATWALK COLLECTION TEAGAN BAG £39.95
"I bought for my girlfriend for early Easter present. She loves the handbag & it's less fattening than chocolate! I'm not into handbags myself of course! ;) The leather is very soft & looks very well made. She loves the Catwalk charms and it holds all her junk - God only knows what she keeps in there. Very pleased!" Daniel, Jersey.

Buy this bag or see more gift ideas for Easter at www.realhandbagshop.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. CATWALK COLLECTION TEAGAN BAG
    My husband bought me a Catwalk bag for Xmas which was too good for work so I bought this one for myself. It is great!!!! Loads of room, perhaps too much because even I haven't enough handbag clutter to fill it. The bag bracelet you get with it is fab - I love anything with cats.I would certainly rate Catwalk bags above my Radleys, they look far more expensive than they are.

    ReplyDelete